Celebrated Author Dr. Robert Lewis To Appear On Huckabee This Father's Day Weekend, June 16 & 17
Nashville, TN, June 14, 2012: In perfect time for Father’s Day, don’t miss best-selling author Dr. Robert Lewis, author of the hugely popular book Raising a Modern-Day Knight, on The Huckabee Show this Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel. In addition to reflecting on the joys and challenges of fatherhood, Dr. Lewis will discuss his revolutionary new Raising a Modern-Day Knight “Dad App” as a continuation of the key messages from his aforementioned book of the same name.
Like Us on Facebook
“HUCKABEE” airs on Saturday and
Sunday at 8PM (EST) on Fox News Channel
Lewis has developed this revolutionary digital application to provide fathers the confidence, strength, and proactivity needed to raise their sons into a noble, authentic manhood. The app aims to connect a dad to his son in practical, life-giving ways by providing eye-opening insights, hands-on applications, and a clear strategy for building a godly, masculine son.
The Raising a Modern-Day Knight “Dad App” is a free download for iPhone and iPad, with an available in-app purchase upgrade version (for the one-time fee of $4.99) which, on a monthly basis, features a 3-5 minute video from Lewis and other well-known dads.
For more information on Dr. Robert Lewis and the Raising A Modern-Day Knight app, please visit www.rmdk.com, visit the app’s page in the iTunes® Store here or view an informational app “trailer.”
About Dr. Robert Lewis:
Robert has been a pastor, writer, speaker, and visionary for over 40 years. For 21 of those years, he was directional leader of Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas. Robert has written and produced a number of best selling books and video resources including the nationally recognized Men’s Fraternity series: Quest for Authentic Manhood, Winning at Work and Home, and The Great Adventure. He has also authored The Church of Irresistible Influence, Culture Shift with Wayne Corderio, and Real Family Values. Today, Robert is still very involved in local church ministry and serves on a number of boards including The Bob Buford Institute. He is also senior advisor to Leadership Network. In 2001, he was named Pastor of the Year by the National Coalition of Men’s Ministry headed by Patrick Morely. Married since 1971, Robert and his wife, Sherard, reside in Little Rock and have four grown children and three grandchildren.
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK