Famed Singer, Bunny Sigler, Welcomes 2013 With Unforgettable Rendition of "Auld Lang Syne"
The New Year brims with excitement at the prospect of what's to come. Bunny Sigler knows there's only one song that's appropriate for saying "goodbye" to the old and "hello" to the new. The Soulful Singer waves "adieu" to 2012 as he adds his magic touch to the classic "Auld Lang Syne". From the singer known as "Mr. Emotion", the popular New Year's anthem is one of the cuts on Sigler's brand new holiday album called When You're In Love At Christmas Time.
Bringing back memories of days gone by, the soulful rendition of the famed song showcases the urban sounds Sigler is known for. Opening up with accapella voices, Bunny merges the contemporary style of today with the tradition of yesteryear. A smoothed out yet funky arrangement makes this track one of the best from the soul era's gifted vocalist.
Like Us on Facebook
Many are familiar with the name Bunny Sigler. Throughout his multi-decade music career, his songs have sold over 35 million units internationally. A prolific songwriter, he's known as the writer of songs like Instant Funk's "I Got My Mind Made Up", Patti Labelle's "Somebody Loves You Baby", The Whispers' "Bingo", Jackie Moore's "Sweet Charlie Babe" and The O'Jays "Sunshine". Part of the Philadelphia Sound, he got his start in the music industry as part of Kenny Gamble & Leon Huff's Philadelphia Sound. Sigler has worked with artists such as Curtis Mayfield, Carl Carlton, Phyllis Hyman, Lou Rawls, Chaka Khan and many others. In spite of his very successful career in soul music, Sigler grew up singing in church and spirituals and Christmas songs are quite familiar to him.
This Philadelphia native began his singing career in singing songs like "O Lord My God" and "The Lord's Prayer". His new Christmas project shows that it's more than just the music that captivates his heart; it's a testimony of his relationship with Jesus Christ. "I'm in this for real," says Sigler. "Although I've sung urban music, I never stopped singing sacred music. For me, it's all about ministry."
Sigler is a rare breed of pure talent. His latest project, When You're In Love At Christmas Time, will be penned as a timeless Christmas classic and it will certainly be a repeat album for many seasons to come. The single, "Auld Lang Syne" and the CD, When You're In Love At Christmas Time, can be purchased from CD Baby, Amazon and iTunes. For more information on Walter "Bunny" Sigler, log on to www.bunzmusicandrecords.com.
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK