Britt Nicole: Authenticity in Gold
With her third album, Gold, released this past February, Britt Nicole looks to her audience for inspiration. Wanting to reach out to her devoted fans and send a message of hope, Britt took in the countless accounts of suffering and struggle written about in her fan mail, letting her desire to provide healing influence the lyrics and style of her music. The upbeat, catchy melody of the album-titled song "Gold" is now a fan favorite, sending a self-empowering message and becoming a significant step in her career, with Britt beginning to emerge as a pop phenomenon.
Like Us on Facebook
Britt Nicole has always relied on her personal life and struggles in her writing style, hoping her own experiences will help fans relate to the music as they see themselves through her lyrics. "All This Time", a slow building, cascading track off of Gold, reflects on the struggle and emotions felt through her parents' divorce, realizing that God had been by her side through all of the heartache. Inspirational lyrics and high powered beats make up the single "Stand", a song focused on the rediscovery of personal strengths and victory. Britt Nicole's impressive vocal range and musical passion is notably threaded throughout the each song of the album, with Gold marking a balance between a tender vulnerability and self-assured empowerment.
Throughout her increasing success, Britt Nicole has made a point of staying connected to her fans, realizing the strong influence they play on her work and wanting to maintain a relationship with them. She hopes to keep her music genuine and real, continuing to provide a positive and empowering message for a fan base that she credits for her success. For Britt Nicole, honesty is policy with her fans, and reading the raw, honest content of their letters to her motivates her to repay them with the same - heartfelt, genuine lyrics, her way of writing letters back to every single one of them. By staying true to her authentic self, Britt has not only maintained a fan base that continues to grow, but has achieved success in the entertainment world, with her third album Gold already proving to be a success just weeks after its release. In the case of her career, honest is truly the best policy.
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK