Brian Free & Assurance "I Want To Be That Man" Very First Music Video Released
Southern Gospel formation Brian Free & Assurance releases their very first music video. The music video is for the song "I Want To Be That Man." "I Want To Be That Man" can be found on the group's newest project titled Nothing But Love.
Chorus of the song says: "I want to be that man. Who loves the Lord with all his heart, just like the word commands."
The song speaks a deep story of a man who wants to transform his life by following the right man who loves the Lord with his whole heart, who takes a stand and leads his family as he holds his Father's hand.
Like Us on Facebook
The song received a great response from music fans.
Some of the reactions to the song and its music video:
"This is such an awesome video of a great message sung incredibly. It has everything to do with the message and not the style or genre. Thank God for the timely vision of BF & Assurance and Godsey & Associates. Way to go everyone!"
"GREAT song, with a message that's very much needed today. This song should be heard by every man who has children and/or grandchildren looking to him to provide an example of how a Christian should live."
"I love this!!!! This is sooooo awesome! Keep it up guys! :) GREAT SONG! THIS SHOULD WIN AN AWARD in my opinion."
"Just herd this for the first time tonite. I had to stop driving for the tears streaming down my face. What a powerful song. I want to be that man for my family."
"Thank you so much for this. I'm a praying wife that my husband will decide to follow Christ and help spiritually lead our family. I'm so blessed already just to have him, and I don't want him to miss out on seeing what God can really do in his life!"
"All I can say is PRAISE GOD!!! This song means alot to me in so many ways. I have to agree with melissas56, but I want to extend this beyond fathers and grandfathers to include the young men who may one day become fathers. No time like the present to start focusing on God's Word so that you can "Be That Man" when God blesses you with a family"
"I want to be that man who loves my life, serves my family and more importantly, serve the lord."
WATCH HERE Brian Free and Assurance - I Want To Be That Man [Music Video]
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK