Audio Adrenaline Releases Anticipated Album - Kings & Queens - This Tuesday!
The anticipated record from Audio Adrenaline is now just days away! Kings & Queens (Fair Trade Services) is the ten-song album featuring the band's new lead vocalist, Kevin Max and long-time band member bassist Will McGinniss, who are joined by CCM vets Dave Ghazarian (Superchick) on guitar, drummer Jared Byers (Bleach), and singer-songwriter-keyboardist Jason Walker. AA's other original member, Mark Stuart, having to step down as lead vocalist due to spasmodic dysphonia (causing involuntary muscle spasms of the larynx), is very much still part of band decisions and wrote on many of the new songs for this new album. Now, with new band members and a larger mission goal, there is no question the world is ready for the "new" Audio Adrenaline.
Like Us on Facebook
Almost six years ago, the band gathered in Hawaii along with their biggest fans for what they thought was their last performance. Since that emotional finale concert, founding AA members Stuart and McGinniss have tirelessly worked to raise awareness and support for the Hands & Feet Project, their organization comprised of two children's villages in Cyvadier/Jacmel and Grand Goave, Haiti, which cares for 100 orphans and abandonded Haitian children. Net proceeds from the sales of Kings & Queens goes directly to Hands & Feet Project.
"I've never been more excited about an Audio A record," shares Stuart. "We've collectively poured into each song for months, and I love every track. Being able to help write and direct the process of putting the band back together has been an absolute joy. I can't wait to see our fans sing along with Kevin on the AA classics and fall in love with the new songs."
The first single, "Kings And Queens," continues to climb the Christian radio charts and can be heard on stations all across the nation. "It's just an incredible song about this idea of when we love the least of these, God wraps these little orphans in his majesty and they can become kings and queens," Stuart shares. "It gives you that idea that these are God's favorites, these little kids that have been forgotten. There's going to be a special place in heaven one day because of what they've been through here. It's just a triumphant, majestic song that just connects so deeply with Hands & Feet and the message of Audio A right now."
To support the new album, Audio Adrenaline kicked off their highly anticipated "Kings & Queens Tour" last Friday on the east coast. The tour is running in 30+ cities across the U.S. and is sponsored by ChildFund International. The "Kings & Queens Tour" also features Dove Award winning bands Group 1 Crew, Seventh Day Slumber, and Manic Drive.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK