iPhone, Has Apple Peaked and Samsung Galaxy S4 Taken Over?
This has been a hot question for months now and is heightened even more with the launch spectacle yesterday for the new Samsung Galaxy S4.
Samsung pulled out all the stops with their launch at Radio City Music Hall in NY with a full, live orchestra, actors live acting out the new features and the whole thing being streamed live on Samsung's Youtube page.
Will the Galaxy S4 will boast a larger screen and battery then iphone to date as well as new "hovering" hand technology. This new feature is supposed to let the user wave their hand a few inches over the top of the screen and it will be able to navigate for it. We will have to wait and see how functional this feature actually is, but if it works, even though maybe not very practical, it is definitely revolutionary.
Like Us on Facebook
So is the Samsung Galaxy S4 or even the new Note III coming out being over hyped? Maybe, we will have to see how sales are and how well the devices work in the users hand for everyday life. Smart phones that have cool features are great, but if the everyday features like texts, email and web browsing are not pleasing to the user, all of the other stuff isn't worth it.
Also, everyone is waiting to see what the new iPhone 5S will bring. Since the passing of Steve Jobs, along with the improvement of the competitors, many have felt that it is only a matter of time before iPhone loses its crown as the best, most innovative and just the "must have" phone of popular culture. But clearly we have to see how the Galaxy S4, the Note III and the new iPhone (rumored to be out by June 2013) all fair in the publics eye to answer this question correctly.
So 2013 could be a game changing year for the smart phone competition to see if iPhone can really be knocked off of its crown held as best phone for several years running now.
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- Human Rights Leader Majed El Shafie Announces Successful Rescue of Victims of Religious Persecution in Afghanistan
- Citizen Way New Record, Redeemed Tour & K-Love Awards
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK