Apple has been Abandoning Jobs Strategy: Beware of Tech Virus
As all we know, Steve jobs is the one who employed a number of master strategy to make Apple the Company it is today. Steve jobs were a master of Strategy known as UPOD. UPOD means Under Promise and Over Deliver. Now Apple has come to the point that it has abandoned UPOD.
According to the reports it has took a long time for Steve jobs to be Master in UPOD.
The desperation appears to be so deep that such a move would mean abandoning Steve Jobs' strategy that made Apple so successful.
Like Us on Facebook
Steve Jobs' strategy had four pillars.
1. Offer a small number of products.
2. Focus on the high end.
3. Give priority to profits over market share.
It Created a halo effect that makes people starve for new Apple products.
Apple started moving up strongly. Fortunately Apple had stops. Stops hit and Apple lost a fair amount of money. If it did not have stops, and left the trade for a week the losses would have been about 1,500% higher.
Tech Institutions were a lot smarter than before. They had figured out that Jobs used UPOD. As soon as the lower earnings guidance was announced, institutions knew Apple was sandbagging.
Institutions were prepared to add certain numbers to Apple's guidance to come up with their own projections leaving Steve jobs Strategy. Such modified projections were better than the whisper numbers. Armed with this information institutions had a perfect reason to aggressively buy Apple.
But this guidance didn't go for a long term. I brought Long-term risks in Apple's stock rising. This is the reason advised subscriber to take profits on 80% of the position.
There is still significant value in Apple stock. It is important to note that the tactics described by the Institutions is only a very, very short-term tactic. For the very long-term risks in Apple stock continue to rise.
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- Human Rights Leader Majed El Shafie Announces Successful Rescue of Victims of Religious Persecution in Afghanistan
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK