Angie Miller Advanced on American Idol Tonight!
The Top 10 performed last night on American Idol and tonight was the results show.
There were not many surprises as all of the favorites moved on to next week including all five of the girls. So it was a trick question, as all of the laides made it to next week!
The women brought strong performances last week and have seemed to dominate this competition thus far. Here is the quick breakdown of the Top 5 ladies.
Kree Harrison, 22, a Texas native now residing in Nashville,Tn, has come on as a favorite since Vegas. Kree Harrison performed "Stronger" by Faith Hill last week and won praises from the judges for being such an effortless performer with such a naturally strong and smooth voice. Last night Kree Harrison performed "Crying" by Carrie Underwood.
Christian singer,Angela Miller, 18, has been impressive since she sang Jessie J's song "Mamma Knows Best" at live auditions to singing her original song, "You Set Me Free" a few weeks back. This past week Angie Miller did a beautiful piano arrangement of AI album and Christian artist, Colton Dixon's song "Never Gone".Last night Angie Miller performed, "I Surrender" by Celine Dion.
Candice Glover, 23, came out singing John Legend's song "Ordinary People" last week that was a powerhouse performance packed with plenty of soul and gospel in her voice. Many considered it the top vocal performance of the night. Last night Candice performed, "I Who Have Nothing" by Jordin Sparks.
Amber Holcomb, 18, hailing from Houston,Tx, was on the show last year and got cut before the Top 20. With more confidence and focus this year, Amber Holcomb gave a stunning performance of "My Funny Valentine" last week that catapulted her into the Top 10.
Janelle Arthur, 23, from Oliver Springs,Tn, performed a fantastic rendition of "If I Can Dream," (made popular by Elvis Presley) and got strong reviews from the judges. Keith Urban told her, "I love that you have this really classic country voice. I thought that was a great song and really great performance."
Janelle performed "Gone" by Montgomery Gentry.
Like Us on Facebook
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK