Angie Hall - Beyond Expecations...Thoughts From An Unspoken Mind
For Angie Hall, music has always been a constant companion. Growing up in a small town in North Carolina, music was commonplace in a household where everyone was a singer, musician, or both. This absorption of musically is now manifesting in a passionate songstress ready to embark on a life of music ministry.
The Florida resident has a new project Beyond Expectations...Thought's From An Unspoken Mind (Available On iTunes) that is establishing a notable presence for the soft spoken vocalist. The first radio single "I Wanna Know" garnered favorable airplay with several number one chart placements at internet radio. The follow up single "I Give You My Praise" <<(click to listen), is a rock-infused, edgy praise anthem that is balanced out with a singable affectionate hook.
Like Us on Facebook
Angie is a humble, talented vocalist who has a quiet demeanor, hence the title "...Thoughts From An Unspoken Mind". That quiet demeanor, however, dissipates when she ministers in front of an audience. Her vocal ability interchanges fluently from sweet pure worship resonances to commanding demonstrations of vocal power.
Her project is proving to be 'Beyond Her Expectation' with the overwhelming support and acceptance from the gospel industry. For those that personal know of Angie's talents, she was usually the humble vocalist offering support and remaining in the background. Now, this new artist is firmly moving forward in order to encourage and be a blessing to others through her own music.
Angie Hall's debut indie project Beyond Expectations...Thought's From An Unspoken Mind has garnered numerous award nominations, including three 2012 Blue Mic Awards (Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Female Artist of the Year), and five 2012 Ensound Music Award nominations from the (Urban Female of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, Female Artist of the Year, and Artist of the Year).
As a 2012 Blue Mic Awards Nominee, Brotha Online Magazine and Angie will host a special listening party on Thursday, July 12 on Star Radio. Her project will be featured for the hour and Angie will talk in-depth about her music and her ministry. Log on to Star Radio www.stradious.org at 5:00PM EST to enjoy Angie's Listening Party!
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK